I am excited to invite you to join me for my Women’s Yoga Camping Retreat from Friday, August 19th to Sunday, August 21st, 2022. This retreat includes meals, daily yoga and mindfulness practice, group hikes, and a women’s circle. The theme is “Self-compassion – Beginning anew.” The intention is to reconnect and/or learn to treat yourself as if you are your own best friend. Imagine your best friend came to you with heartbreak, how do you show up for him/her? Can you show up in the same way for yourself? When you are truly your own best friend, you will show up a true friend to your loved ones and others. You will learn self-compassion and build stronger relationships with other women and nature.
* Testimonial from the past participant from Idyllwild CA., click here to watch the video.
* Testimonial from the past participant from Temecula, CA., click here to watch the testimonial.
Yoga and Meditation Classes:
· There will be daily yoga and mindfulness practice spread out over the three days. Yoga classes include vinyasa flow, yin yoga, yoga sculpt, and yoga Pilates.
Women’s Circle: “Self-compassion – Beginning a new”
· The intention of this retreat is to focus on self-compassion, self-care, and slowing down. Let go of any expectations that you have of yourself and others and just accept who you are now. Reconnect with your true self and inner child.
· Emotional Intelligence and Relationship Building – What triggers you? Learn to self-regulate your emotions to help you personally and professionally.
· You’ll get to meditate while on hikes and surrounded by fresh pine forest and mountains in the beautiful Idyllwild wilderness
· Check out trails and hikes within the area.
Food: “Meals Included”
· Dinner nights, Brunch, and Snacks
· As a Foodie, I enjoy a variety of food from all cultures and backgrounds. I had lived, traveled, and volunteered in over 30 different countries; I love food! I will share with you a few of my favorite simple recipes from my life living and working overseas such as Vietnamese Pho noodle soup in both meat and vegan options.
· The meals are meat and non-meat friendly and welcome.
· We will be camping at Idyllwild Regional Park – IDYLLWILD REGIONAL PARK | RivCoParks
· Please bring your own tent, sleeping pad, and chair. If you don’t have these items already, I can arrange for purchase or rental with advanced notice.
Mindfulness and Community Service Practices:
We are all searching for a sense of connection and the community. Each day of the retreat, you will be paired up with a new sister to spend time getting to know each other through active mindfulness practices. This community support and team building allow you to connect with like-minded women and yourself, and to gain a feeling of accomplishment by getting something done and giving back to your sisters and your community. As a result, you’ll improve your communication and team-building skills, self-awareness, and confidence. You’ll get to express your gratitude and appreciation through prepping, cleaning, washing, and cooking during mealtime and throughout our practices together. Thank you so much for committing to a clean and safe space for our practice together.
Cost and Special Deals:
· Currently on sale at $350 for meals, three-day and two nights
The sale ends on August 2nd, 2022.
weekend retreat, yoga and meditation classes, mindfulness practice, and women’s circle. All you get to do is show up!
I look forward to sharing this experience with you.
Sample of Itinerary: