I am honored that you chose to invest in your health and well-being with me. My mission is to empower others, especially women and girls, in self-love and self-compassion by teaching yoga and mindfulness and hosting retreats. Through these experiences, you will feel connected with you again, nature and like-minded friends. You will gain confidence, experience transformation and growth, and become more aware of who you are. I can’t wait to see you transform into becoming the best version of yourself.
I am excited to invite you to join me for the Women’s Yoga Retreat.
Women’s Yoga Cabin Retreat – Big Bear, CA.
Friday, October 27th, 2023, to Sunday, October 29th, 2023
This retreat includes
- (4) Meals
- (5) Yoga and meditation practices
- Guided mindfulness hikes
- (2) Women’s Circles,
- Women’s workshop
During your retreat, you will:
- Experience self-compassion and self-awareness
- Practice self-discovery
- Build stronger relationships with other women and nature
- Find and reconnect with yourself
The theme is “Take Back Your Time in Self-Care,” to reconnect and learn to treat yourself with loving-kindness and compassion.
The intention is to reflect on what matters most to you right now. Also, to remind you to slow down and appreciate the little things in life. Let go of any expectations of yourself and others and accept who you are now. Reconnect with your true self and inner child. As a result, you’ll feel empowered to focus your time and energy on only what matters most during that present moment in your life.
This retreat intends to focus on self-discovery and self-awareness, which includes self-compassion, self-care, and slowing down practice. Let go of any expectations of yourself and others and accept who you are now. Reconnect with your true self and inner child.
- Our retreat will begin with an evening Yin Yoga class on Friday, October 27th, 2023, at 5 PM.
- Check into the Airbnb cabin (Click Here) as early as 3 PM.
- Arrive by 4:30 PM to get settled in before yoga class.
- We will be checking out at 10 am on Sunday, October 29th, 2023
Yoga and Meditation Classes:
Yoga classes are all levels appropriate. These practices are intended to meet your body at its current phase. You’ll learn more about the poses and subtleties within yoga’s shapes, breathwork, meditation, and limbs. Yoga classes will take place outside, surrounded by the stunning natural environment. Yoga mats will be available for no extra cost.
- Friday @ 5 PM – 90-minute Yin Yoga class focused on strengthening your lower back and hip opening.
- Saturday @ 7 AM – 60-minute Vinyasa Flow class focused on full body strength and flexibility.
- Saturday @ 5 PM – 60-minute Yin Yoga class focused on improving your digestion.
- Sunday @ 7 AM – 60-minute Yin/Vinyasa Flow class focused on relieving stress.
Take ownership of your experience:
Each day will include some free time for individual adventures, exploring, and settling in. Since this is a three-day retreat, we don’t want to overwhelm you with too many activities. The intention is to slow down, be still, and reflect.
Workshop: Emotional Intelligence and Relationship Building
What triggers you?
Learn to self-regulate your emotions to help you personally and professionally. The intention is to reconnect and/or learn to treat yourself as your best friend. Imagine your best friend came to you with heartbreak; how do you show up for him/her? Can you show up in the same way for yourself? When you’re truly your best friend, you will be a true friend to your loved ones and others. You will learn self-compassion and build stronger relationships with others and nature.
Guided Mindfulness Hikes:
You’ll meditate while on hikes, surrounded by the fresh forest and mountains. You’ll get to explore and learn about trails and hikes within the state park.
Mindfulness and Community Service Practices:
We are all searching for a sense of connection and community. Each day of the retreat, you will be paired up with a new sister to spend time getting to know each other through activities and mindfulness practices. This community support and team building allows you to connect with like-minded women yourself and to gain a feeling of accomplishment by getting something done and giving back to your sisters and your community. As a result, you’ll improve your communication and team-building skills, self-awareness, and confidence. You’ll get to express your gratitude and appreciation through prepping, cleaning, washing, and cooking during mealtimes and throughout our practice together. Thank you so much for committing to a clean and safe space for our practice together.
Food: “All are welcome – Vegan, Vegetarian, and Meat Friendly.”
Your belly and your thirst will be well taken care of all weekend because no one wants a hangry belly. The retreat includes Brunch and Dinner (Dinner on Friday, Brunch and Dinner on Saturday, and Brunch on Sunday).
Feel free to bring your favorite beverages and snacks either for yourself or to share. Bonding and friendships happen quickly when you share food and drinks. In Yenly’s culture, food brings people together (sharing is caring).
We will stay at a cabin from Airbnb in Big Bear, CA. We only have one bedroom not shared, and the rest are shared with other like-minded sisters.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed share with private bathroom – $1500 one person/$800 share bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed shared with private bathroom – $900
- Bedroom 2: Twins bed shared with private bathroom – $800
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed shared with private bathroom – $850
- Bedroom 4: Double bed shared with private bathroom – $825
- Bedroom 4: Twins bed shared with private bathroom – $800
- Bedroom 5: Double bed shared with private bathroom – $825
- Bedroom 5: Twins bed shared with private bathroom – $800
Meanwhile, feel free to check out the link below with pictures of the Airbnb we will stay at.
We will not be providing transportation. However, there will be a shared doc for those who are interested in carpooling to save money on transportation.
Please be mindful of this when you are planning your trip and during your free time if you desire to drive around the area, you’ll need to have your own means of transportation. However, a car will not be necessary for any of the activities we have planned. Everything will be within walking distance.
Our intention is to make this a fun and easy-going weekend for you, which means you don’t have to plan. Just show up and be ready to learn more about yourself, connect with like-minded women, nature, and yourself again. Get yourself to Big Bear Lake, California, for the Women’s Wellness and Yoga Retreat, and let us take care of the rest!
- Palm Springs is the closest airport (36 miles), and there are various options to get from the airport to Big Bear Lake:
- Ontario International Airport (41 miles).
- Lyft and Uber are available to take you around Big Bear Lake or to and from the airport.
Upcoming Retreats and Multi-Retreat Discounts:
- Guests who attend more than one retreat during 12 months get 20% off each additional retreat.
“You’re amazing for considering and taking a leap of faith in your health and well-being. I am proud of you for saying “yes” to your transformation and self-discovery. This means you are ready to take ownership of your life and let go of the victim mindset. Amazing things happen to you when you decide to show up for you. I look forward to growing and learning with you during our retreat. Be YOU Be Beautiful.” Yenly – CEO/Founder of Curious and Determined LLC