I am honored that you choose to invest in your health and wellbeing with me. My mission is to empower others, especially women and girls in self-love and self-compassion through teaching yoga, mindfulness practice, and hosting retreats. Through these experiences, you will feel connected with you again, nature, and like-minded friends.
Women’s Self-compassion and Self-awareness Yoga Camping Retreat – Temecula, CA (Lake Skinner).
Friday, September 9th, 2022, to Sunday, September 11th, 2022
Price (Investment and lifetime experience): $595
Sale until May 20th, 2022, is $495
* Testimonial from the past participant, click here to watch the video.
- Testimonial from Temecula March 2022 participant: Click here to learn about her experience.
I am excited to invite you to join me for my Women’s Yoga Camping Retreat from 2 pm on Friday, September 9th to 11 am on Sunday, September 11th, 2022. This retreat includes all meals, daily yoga, and meditation practice, a women’s circle, and a workshop. The theme is, “Take Back Your Time in Self-Care.” The intention is to reflect on what matters most to you. As a result, you’ll feel empowered to focus your time and energy on only what matters most during that present moment in your life.
In addition to mindfulness tools and practices, you will gain new practical lessons learned and resources on self-care, time management, and building stronger relationships with other women and yourself.
Yoga and Meditation Classes:
· There will be daily yoga and meditation classes spread out over the three days. Yoga classes to choose from include yoga sculpt, vinyasa flow, yin yoga, and yoga Pilates.
Women’s Circle: “Take Back Your Time in Self-Care”
· The intention of this retreat is to focus your energy and time on what matters most to you in your life right now. Also, to remind you to slow down and appreciate the little things in life. Let go of any expectations that you have of yourself and others and just accept who you are now. Reconnect with your true self and inner child.
· You’ll get to meditate while on hikes and surrounded by the fresh Lake.
· Check out trails and hikes within the area.
Emotional Intelligence and Relationship Building – What triggers you? Learn to self-regulate your emotions to help you personally and professionally.
The intention is to reconnect and/or learn to treat yourself as if you are your own best friend. Imagine your best friend came to you with heartbreak, how do you show up for him/her? Can you show up in the same way for yourself? When you are truly your own best friend, you will show up a true friend to your loved ones and others. You will learn self-compassion and build stronger relationships with other women and nature.
Food: “All Meals Included” – Meat and non-meat friendly
· Dinner nights, breakfasts, lunch.
Location: 37701 Warren Road, Winchester, CA 92596
· We will be camping. Click for details Lake Skinner
· Please bring your own tent, sleeping pad, and chair. If you don’t have these items already, I can arrange for purchase or rental with advanced notice.
Cost and Sale:
· Currently at $495 includes all meals, two nights weekend retreat, outdoor yoga and meditation classes, women’s circle, goal-setting workshop, and welcome gifts! All you get to do is show up!
· On Sale $495; expires May 20th, 2022.
· Bring a friend; you and your friend would only pay $475 for each person.
· Deposit for your spot is 50% and must pay in full before arrival date (7/26/22).
Enroll Here: Click here to pay and reserve your spot.
Copyright © 2021 Curious and Determined LLC, All rights reserved.